Hello!

This blog was mostly created for those who have just begun couponing. See links to all of my posts to the right of my blog. I recommend starting with the first post and moving down from there, because if you're really new to couponing, then some of the later posts might be confusing. Also, I live in Washington, so some things that may be true for me might be different where you are. Happy couponing!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Target

Here is a great post about Target over at Hip2Save:
Target Store Guide

Here is the Target corporate phone number for guest relations (also located on the right side of my blog)

1-800-440-0680

Here's the website where you can print off Target coupons: Target Coupons I guess they used to all be Target store coupons, but now there are manufacturer coupons as well. Some of the manufacturer coupons have the Target logo on them, though, so other stores don't accept them sometimes.

No comments: