Hello!

This blog was mostly created for those who have just begun couponing. See links to all of my posts to the right of my blog. I recommend starting with the first post and moving down from there, because if you're really new to couponing, then some of the later posts might be confusing. Also, I live in Washington, so some things that may be true for me might be different where you are. Happy couponing!!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

This Blog

I began couponing at the beginning of this year, and quickly found that there are many little tidbits and things to know about couponing. Lots of little things and ways of doing things that I'm still learning about, and it's been several months!! This blog isn't one of those blogs that are up to date on all the current deals and things. I decided to begin this blog when I was asked to teach a class about couponing. I wanted all of my thoughts to be in one spot, and I wanted to have easy access to my thoughts in the future in case I was asked to teach a class again. A blog is perfect! The focus of this blog is to hopefully create a fairly solid foundation--mostly for those who are new to couponing.

No comments: