Hello!

This blog was mostly created for those who have just begun couponing. See links to all of my posts to the right of my blog. I recommend starting with the first post and moving down from there, because if you're really new to couponing, then some of the later posts might be confusing. Also, I live in Washington, so some things that may be true for me might be different where you are. Happy couponing!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Walmart

One can generally find some pretty good deals at Walmart. Walmart price matches other store's prices, so if you live close to a Walmart, then in many cases you can just go to Walmart instead of a bunch of other stores. 

One can score some pretty sweat deals at Walmart--with regular prices and with Rollback prices.

There's a part of the coupon policy that many cashiers don't know about. If a couponer uses more than 40 coupons, then a manager has to come and put their key in the register and say that it is okay. Sometimes the manager comes over and puts their key in and leaves--they don't even tell the cashiers what they're doing sometimes! So, I try to fill the cashiers in on the scoop...

Walmart's coupon policy (also found on the right side of my blog):
Walmart's Coupon Policy

*Note: I find that I can spend a lot of money at Walmart--even with coupons. I have to exercise much self control and say no to many deals that seem awesome, cause otherwise I don't keep to my budget. Like I said before, if you spend $0.50 ten times, then you've spent $5, and when you're in a huge store with lots of deals that are under a dollar, then it's easy to get a little carried away!!

No comments: